Welcome to the Castle Inn.
License plate registration with is required by all guest vehicles.
- You may pre-register your license plate prior to your arrival.
- Non-registered vehicles are subject to tow.
MessageByPlate™ enables Castle Inn staff to text-message vehicle owners by license plate in the event your parked vehicle requires your attention during your stay with us.
There are 2 parking levels available for guest parking only.
- Upper level parking may be accessed to the right of the hotel.
- Lower level, covered basement parking may be accessed to the left of the hotel.
- Parking is free of charge for all guest vehicles.
- Both parking lots are under 24hr camera surveillance.
Our parking facilities accommodate regular sized vehicles only. (e.g. Toyota Camry) If your vehicle is larger in size, street parking is recommended.
Our parking facilities provide dedicated parking for one vehicle per guest room. Visitors may request permission to park within the hotel at the front desk. Every accommodation will be made to accommodate all requests made based on availability.
Street parking is available on Broadway & Polk St. Please pay close attention to the posted parking signs.
- Vehicles parked during posted Street Cleaning hours will receive a parking citation.
- Vehicles parked in posted Tow Zones are quickly towed at the beginning of the posted tow zone hours.
Paid Parking Nearby
Paid parking is available 2 blocks away at Lombardi Sports.
Hotel staff will attempt to text message the owners of registered vehicles prior to towing.
- Should your parked vehicle require your attention.
- Your vehicle is the cause of obstruction.
- A parking violation appears unintentional.
- Non-registered vehicles.
- Non-guest vehicles.
License plate activation is required by all vehicle owners.Register License Plate
In the event your vehicle has been towed. You may retrieve it from Auto Return, San Francisco.Retrieve Vehicle